In this podcast, you'll learn what plant propagation is and five different types of propagation used in gardening.
What You'll Learn:
- What plant propagation is by its definition.
- Five examples of propagation you could try in your garden.
- Resources and links for more information.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Plant propagation does not have to be scary.
In general, this term is a horticultural and landscape industry term for growing plants, but also growing single or small groupings of plants on your home workbench, your kitchen windowsill, in our garden, a sunroom, or somewhere else.
After listening to this quick podcast, you'll learn about five different examples of propagation and decide if one of these methods fits your own needs.
Here are supplies, references, and more to help get you started:
- PDF and an article on Seed Starting (Veggies and Flowers)
- What we used to get started this year:
- Cutting Starter Kit (in Water)
And, if you have more questions on how to care for your plants after you've planted them, please email us and let us know.
Thanks for Listening!!!
That's all for this podcast episode! You can find other beginning gardener topics on our podcast page by clicking here or go to SpokenGarden.com and click on the "Podcast" tab. Also find us on your favorite podcast platform and smart-speaker!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@spokengarden.com
- Share our show or follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.