Last Updated On: September 6th, 2020
Plant these 8 Great Companion Plants with Your Black-eyed Susans This Fall.
In this podcast, you'll learn 8 great companion plants to Black-eyed Susan you can plant this fall.
What You'll Learn:
- 8 great companion plants to Black-eyed Susan plants.
- Resources and links for more information.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Black-eyed Susan Care: A Mini Plant Profile - DIY Garden Minute Ep.159 (podcast)
- Checkout and Pre-Order our New Book: 1st Time Gardener: Growing Plants and Flowers. To Be Released February 9th, 2021!
- Want to get started, but not sure on what? Go to our Start-Here Page!
Black-eyed Susan Companion Plants
If you have Black-eyed Susan plants in your garden, then you know they like having full sun, well-draining soil, moderate to regular watering.
They also are drought-tolerant and bloom from summer into the fall months.
So, what other plants can you plant around them that have similar care needs, bloom around the same time or just after, and that would complement them with color and texture?
Here are 8 companion plants to place around your Black-eyed Susans:
And there are 8 great plants to place around your Black-eyed Susan plants this fall.
Also, here are great annual companion plants to have planted around your Black-eyed Susans:
If you aren't sure where to start learning about garden care, go to our Start Here page at spokengarden.com/start-here .
And, if you have questions about these or other plants, we are here to help, so please email us.
Thanks for Listening!!!
That's all for this podcast episode! You can find other beginning gardener topics on our podcast page by clicking here or go to SpokenGarden.com and click on the "Listen" tab. Also find us on your favorite podcast platform and smart speaker!
If you want to know more about growing plants and flowers, check out our new book The First-Time Gardener: Growing Plants and Flowers: All the Know-how you need to plant and tend outdoor areas using eco-friendly methods.
You can pre-order now so you get your copy on our release date of February 9th, 2021.
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@spokengarden.com
- Share our show or follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Us Out:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us reach new listeners to help them in their gardens!
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.