Listen to hear these 6 Shasta daisy companion plants on this quick DIY Garden Minute podcast.
6 Shasta Daisy Companion Plants
Are you looking to match companion plants with your Shasta Daisies?
Shasta's, in general, pair well with different heights of perennials, bulbs, evergreen shrubs, and ground covers.
Here is a list of plants that we grow along side our Shasta Daisies in our garden and you can to. They are:
- Campanula (Bluish Purple flowers contrast Shasta's)
- Primrose (crinkled leaves of primrose show lighter green than Shasta's leaves)
- Hydrangea (birght flower colors usuallly different along with plant heights)
- Rhododendron ( deep green of Rhody and Shasta match well)
- Crocosmia (Leaves and flowers are super different from each other)
- Tulips (flower is great contrast to deep green of Shasta's leaves)
- Dusty Miller
- Vinca (Periwinkle)
- African Daisy
- Sage (Salvia)
We have partnered with Eden Brothers to be able to give you 15% off your next purchase when you enter the coupon code "SPOKEN" at checkout.
Get your high-quality seeds fast from Eden Brothers.com.
Our YouTube Shasta Daisy Plant Chat Video
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
The Longest Blooming Perennials for Your Summer Garden - DIY Ep. 99 (Podcast)
Caring for Fuchsia Hanging Baskets- (Our Quarantined Gardeners #78 YouTube Video)
You can find more specific seed sowing and growing information when you order our new book "The First-time Gardener: Growing Plants and Flowers" on Amazon, available now!
If you aren't sure where to start learning about garden care, go to our Start Here page at spokengarden.com/start-here .
And, if you have questions about these or other plants, we are here to help, so please email us.
Thanks for Listening!!!
Also find us on your favorite podcast platform and smart speaker!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@spokengarden.com
- Share our show or follow us on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Us Out:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us reach new listeners to help them in their gardens!
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.