Last Updated On: January 29th, 2019
Have you ever been to your local home and garden show? Why would you even consider going to such an event? What types of people go to these events and when are the best times to go? Today on Bonus Episode 1, we answer these questions and hope to broaden your idea on what a home and garden show can be like for a DIY gardener! By the end of this episode, we hope we will have peeked your interest and get you excited to attend your local home and garden show!
Main Topic and Interviews:
- Wild Birds Unlimited - www.wbu.com .
- Tapestry Farm and Garden – Tracy from WSNLA and Local Farm and Garden Owner in Olympia WA http://naturestapestrylandscapes.com/index.html
- All Seasons Pest Control - http://www.allseasonspest.com/
- Washington State University Master Gardeners - http://extension.wsu.edu/pierce/mg/
- Tagro - http://www.cityoftacoma.org/government/city_departments/environmentalservices/tagro
- Pierce County Noxious Weeds Board - http://www.piercecountyweedboard.org/