Last Updated On: January 29th, 2019
You can build your own vegetable garden no matter what size or shape your space!
Do you have a full-size yard or a balcony garden? Do you want to sow your seeds directly in the ground or do you want to build a raised garden bed?
Useful for SO many reasons, vegetable gardens are a perfect DIY garden project for you to tackle in one weekend if you have the right supplies!
Time to get started!
Check Out These Resources:
- How to Build Your Very First Raised Garden Bed In Time For Spring Planting!
- Ep. 19: Vegetable Garden, Part 2-How You Can Place and Build a DIY Garden Bed
- 3 Simple Things Gardeners Should Consider Before Planting a Vegetable Garden- Garden Basics, Part 1.
- 9 Fruits and Vegetables To Plant Right Now For A Summer Harvest- Garden Basics, Part 2
- Ep. 18: Vegetable Gardening Part 1- What Is It and Why Do It?