Spring is just around the corner and I bet your to-do list is growing. Maybe you don't have a list though and are wondering what you should be getting ready to do in your garden. Like, should I prune or fertilize or aerate, or mulch? Why should I do anything this Spring in my garden? Wait, what?!! Today on Episode 15, I will go over my Top 5 Garden Spring To-Do's and get you ready to enjoy your garden into the Summer. By the end of this episode, you will have your to-do list. Also, I will talk about the Dutch Tulip Bubble in our "That's good to know" segment!
You should definitely have or make a Spring To-Do List! Why? You can keep on top of your garden's needs and have primed for Summer in no time if you do in NOW.
Being aware and having a specific list of garden tasks you need to accomplish will help you keep your garden healthy and make it that much more enjoyable. That's what we hope to help you accomplish.
On Episode 15, we will discuss our top 5 garden to-do's and how we go about getting them done. We also give you some hints and tips on how you can do the same in your garden.
This episode is for anyone who needs help getting started on making their to-do list and where they should start.
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden's free resource page! We have FREE content we are so excited to give to you! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!
Share your thoughts:
Leave a note in the comment section below.
Send us your comments/ suggestions at Spokengarden@gmail.com
To help out our show:
Subscribe on iTunes
Find out which garden tasks you should have on your Spring To-Do List!
Get your Spring To-Do List cheat sheet HERE!
"And That's Good to Know" Segment
5 Types of Garden Bulbs
The Dutch Tulip Bubble! Listen to learn more.
What You'll Learn:
- Find out what Top 5 tasks you should be doing in your garden, like prune, mulch, and fertilize.
- Should you being anything at all in your garden this spring and why?
- Put your own to-do list together!
- Plus, what was The Dutch Tulip Bubble and why is it important to us?
Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- How to Build Your Very First Raised Garden Bed In Time For Spring Planting!
- 9 Fruits and Vegetables To Plant Right Now For A Summer Harvest- Garden Basics, Part 2
- Ep. 18: Vegetable Gardening Part 1- What Is It and Why Do It?
- 7 DIY Ideas For Awesome Outdoor Entertaining In Any Season!
- English Lavender more info
- Sedum 'Autumn Joy' more info
- Deweys Sedge (Carex deweyana) more info
Recommended Products Mentioned in This Podcast:
Join the Spoken Garden Community!!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email and gain access to our
growing selection of FREE garden resources!