What were your fall garden successes? Have you planned out your next steps for your garden? In this episode, the final episode in our 7-part Fall Garden Boot Camp Podcast Series, we look back and reflect on successes, failures and plan our next steps!
Congratulations to all of you who completed each week's challenge and worked hard to prepare your yard for next spring!! Also, thank you to those of you who emailed your questions throughout the boot camp.
If you missed out this past fall, don't worry! You can always start the boot camp any time by downloading the directions from our resource library.
Otherwise, stay tuned for our next round of garden boot camp coming next spring!! You won't want to miss out!
This episode is for those of you challenged yourself throughout the fall by completing (or at least starting) our Fall Garden Boot Camp Challenge.
Ep. 28 is part 7 of our 7-part podcast series for our Fall Garden Tasks and part of our Fall Garden Boot Camp Challenge!
Fall Garden Tasks Podcast Series
For more information on various fall garden tasks, check out our 7-episode Fall Garden Tasks podcast series!!
Our 7-episode, podcast series will outline 8 different garden tasks you should be doing this fall or should consider adding to your list. All of these garden maintenance tasks are crucial to the health of your garden.
The FALL GARDEN TASKS episodes are:
- Ep. 22: Introduction to the 8 Fall Garden Tasks and our own Fall Garden Bootcamp Challenge!
- Ep. 23: Fall Weeding Tips and Effortless Leaf Clean Up
- Ep. 24: Fall Garden Mulching and Lawn Maintenance
- Ep. 25: Fall Pruning
- Ep. 26: Fall Planting, Transplanting, and Fertilizing
- Ep. 27: Fall Garden Equipment Maintenance
- Ep. 28: Fall Garden Task Series Wrap-Up and Next Steps
Need Pruning Supplies For Your Fall Pruning Tasks??
Want Mulching Help??
Subscribe to our Spoken Garden community and receive a FREE mulching cheat sheet!
Included in the cheat sheet for you: Tools you will need for proper mulching, how to measure mulch, and steps to mulch successfully!
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden's free resource page! We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
Leave a note in the comment section below.
Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@spokengarden.com
To Help Out The Show:
Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Subscribe on iTunes
Fall Garden Boot Camp Reflections
Learn about our fall garden boot camp successes, reflections, and next steps!
Part 7 of our 7-part podcast series of the 8 Fall Garden Tasks you should complete and part of our Fall Garden Boot Camp Challenge! Choose to Accept Our Fall Bootcamp Challenge to get your garden ready for this fall and winter!
Mulching Cheat Sheet at our Free Resources Page
"And That's Good to Know" Segment
Winter Storage Tips For Your Summer Flower Pots.
What You'll Learn:
- Reflections on this past Fall's Garden Boot Camp Challenge.
- Fall Boot Camp successes.
- Garden Boot Camp next steps.
- How to clean up your summer flower pots.
- How to store and protect your summer flower pots.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase
- Top 7 Reasons Mulching Your Garden is Beneficial!
- How to Mulch: 6 Basic Steps for Mulching Anytime of Year
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 18: Fall Equipment Maintenance Tips
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 26: Easy Garden Equipment Cleaning Tips
Products Related To This Podcast:
- Best pruning shears
- Hand saw: folding or fixed
- Blower: hand-held or backpack, gas or electric
- Leaf Rake: metal or plastic fan
- Hard Rake: metal
- Pitch Fork