Last Updated On: January 29th, 2019
Is pruning on your fall garden task list? Are you aware of how best to prune this fall? As part of our Fall Garden Tasks Podcast Series, this episode is full of fall garden pruning and leaf clean-up tips and tricks for your fall garden!
Pruning is a garden maintenance task that can help your plants thrive for many years. Leaf clean-up is an ongoing fall task that never seems to end. We have tips for you to make your leaf clean-up more efficient and help keep your garden healthy. Both of these garden maintenance tasks take a bit of time to complete but are so worth the effort.
This episode is for those of you newbies to more advanced gardeners who need help with pruning and leaf clean up maintenance tasks.
Stay tuned for our next episode of the Fall Garden Tasks Series, Ep. 26: Fall Planting, Transplanting, and Fertilizing!
Ep. 25 is part 4 of our 7-part podcast series for our Fall Garden Tasks and part of our Fall Garden Boot Camp Challenge!
Fall Garden Tasks Podcast Series
For more information on various fall garden tasks, check out our 7-episode Fall Garden Tasks podcast series!!
Our 7-episode, podcast series will outline 8 different garden tasks you should be doing this fall or should consider adding to your list. All of these garden maintenance tasks are crucial to the health of your garden.
The FALL GARDEN TASKS episodes are:
- Ep. 22: Introduction to the 8 Fall Garden Tasks and our own Fall Garden Bootcamp Challenge!
- Ep. 23: Fall Weeding Tips and Effortless Leaf Clean Up
- Ep. 24: Fall Garden Mulching and Lawn Maintenance
- Ep. 25: Fall Pruning
- Ep. 26: Fall Planting, Transplanting, and Fertilizing
- Ep. 27: Fall Equipment Equipment Maintenance
- Ep. 28: Fall Garden Task Series Wrap-Up and Next Steps
Need Pruning Supplies For Your Fall Pruning Tasks??
Want Mulching Help??
We've created a FREE mulching cheat sheet for you!
Included in the cheat sheet for you: Tools you will need for proper mulching, how to measure mulch, and steps to mulch successfully!
Sign up below for your free gift and also join our community for garden care tips and tricks!
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden's free resource page! We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
Leave a note in the comment section below.
Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@spokengarden.com
To Help Out The Show:
Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Subscribe on iTunes
Fall Garden Pruning and Leaf Clean Up
Learn strategies for improving your pruning efforts this fall and tips for leaf clean up!
Part 4 of our 7-part podcast series for our 8-Fall Garden Tasks and part of our Fall Garden Boot Camp Challenge! Choose to Accept Our Fall Bootcamp Challenge to get your garden ready for this fall and winter!
Mulching Cheat Sheet at our Free Resources Page
"And That's Good to Know" Segment
Planting Daffodil Bulbs This Fall
What You'll Learn:
- Basic pruning best practices, including how to be successful this fall.
- General leaf clean up tips for the fall months.
- How and why to plant your Daffodil bulbs now for beautiful spring blooms.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase
- Ep. 9: Fall Pruning Do's and Don'ts
- Best Pruning Shears For Any Gardener
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 10: 3 Pillars of Pruning
- How to Best Prune Your Garden This Winter
- Best Loppers For Your Pruning Needs
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 9: Anvil vs. Bypass Pruning Shears
Products Related To This Podcast:
- Best pruning shears
- Hand saw: folding or fixed
- Blower: hand-held or backpack, gas or electric
- Leaf Rake: metal or plastic fan
- Hard Rake: metal
- Pitch Fork