Last Updated On: November 26th, 2019
Do you have gardeners in your life who love nothing more than digging in the dirt? In our "5 Garden Gifts For Dirt Lovers," we've curated the PERFECT list of holiday gifts for these gardeners!
We love gifting garden presents and we bet you do too! Whether they enjoy weeding or digging new holes for planting bulbs, flowers, or seeds, they're at home in the soil.
Both of our moms LOVE digging in the dirt and would love any of these gifts.
What better way to share the joy of the outdoors than with garden-inspired presents!
Below is our gift list. Click each link below and listen to the podcast to hear more!
This is the 3rd episode of our "Holiday Garden Gift Series" podcasts.
|"Dirt Lovers" Gift Ideas||Price|
|1) Hori-Hori Knife, 8-10 inch, with Depth Markings||Check Amazon Price!|
|2) Soil Sampler Probe||Check Amazon Price!|
|3) Hand Trowel w/ Graduated Depth Markings||Check Amazon Price!|
|4) Soil Moisture Probe||Check Amazon Price!|
|5) Round Digging Shovel||Check Amazon Price!|
Did you like these options? Listen to our quick "DIY Garden Minute" to learn more about these 5 suggestions!
By the way, this episode is meant for anyone looking for garden gifts for those dirt lovers in your life.
Are you looking to Save Seeds From Common Garden Vegetables? Look No Further!
We want to share with you the Simple Seed Saving course!
Simple Seed Saving is an online course developed by Kait's Garden, a Homesteading and Family Farming Blog, run by Kait Ahlin who lives with her husband and family in western Montana! She is passionate about organic gardening and seed saving and wants to share her knowledge with you through her course, Simple Seed Saving.
Watch a course demo here and be sure to let her know that Spoken Garden sent you!
Start collecting your garden vegetable seeds by following this easy-to-follow online course with downloadable reference charts and the course never expires because you have lifetime access! Best of all the condensed information of the course can be quickly completed in an afternoon.
Need Other Pruning Supplies For Your Fall Pruning Tasks??
- Check out our Best Pruning Shears post here to learn what makes a good pruning shear and what we recommend!
- Check out our Best Loppers post here to read our recommendations!!
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden's free resource page! We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@spokengarden.com
- Share our show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Subscribe on iTunes
Garden Gifts for Dirt Lovers
Learn 5 GREAT holiday gift ideas for the dirt-digging garden lover on your shopping list!
Bulb Planting Cheat Sheet at our Free Resources Page
What You'll Learn:
- 5 gift ideas for dirt lovers and why they would be perfect.
- Where to buy all 5 gifts.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase
- Best Pruning Shears For Any Gardener!
- Best Loppers For Your Pruning Needs
- Best Pruning Saw For Any Gardener
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 30: Understanding Basic Plant Growth
Products Related To This Podcast:
- Best pruning shears
- Hand saw: folding or fixed
- Blower: hand-held or backpack, gas or electric
- Leaf Rake: metal or plastic
- Hard Rake: metal
- Pitch Fork