Last Updated On: January 23rd, 2020
Listen to hear about these last-minute garden gift ideas for under $10 so you can now stop worrying. These gifts could also make great stocking stuffers!
In this podcast, you’ll hear about three great last-minute gift ideas for under $10 that you can get that gardener this holiday season.
What You’ll Learn
- Easy and quick garden gift ideas under $10 to buy.
- How each of these three gifts are useful to that gardener in your life, maybe that’s you.
- Links for each gift idea below.
- 5 Eco-Friendly Garden Gift Ideas
- 7 Holiday Garden Gift Ideas for Her
- 7 Holiday Garden Gift Ideas for Him
- Beginning Gardeners Education Package
- 7 Holiday Garden Gifts Under $25
- Our shop page
Last minute garden gift ideas under $10 to get quickly this holiday season.
On this episode, Sean lists three easy and quick garden gift ideas for under $10 that you can get for that gardener in your life so their next spring gardening will be easier and they can enjoy it more.
Below each gift idea is listed, along with what it’s great for and where to get it.
This is all part of how we want to help you and other gardeners use great products and to help build your confidence in your gardening skills so you can fully enjoy your garden journey.
Hit that play button above and definitely keep reading below to find out more!
Garden Gift Ideas for Under $10
(By the way, some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.)
These are corona’s small hand snips to harvest cut flowers, clean stems and leaves from smaller perennials and shrubs in your garden, and other smaller cutting tasks in your garden. Strong and light!
Lots of gardeners are using kneeling mats when gardening to save their knees and not have to deal with sore knees later. Super light-weight and thick foam to get up easier make this a great and easy gift. Save that gardeners’ knees.
Every gardener needs to replace their watering wand nozzle head at some point. This replacement head comes with multiple, easy to switch options on one head so you can change from a steady drizzle to a constant jet-stream or even to a mister. Great product and company!
Thanks for Listening!!!
We hope you enjoyed this podcast hearing about these three garden gift ideas for under $10.
Now we want to hear from you!
What garden gifts have you given or received? Let us know by emailing us or leaving a quick comment below. Thanks!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Email us with questions, comments, or suggestions at Seanandallison@spokengarden.com
- Share our show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
Check out our latest blog posts:
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Copyright 2019, Spoken Garden, LLC – Disclaimer