How can you become more proactive in your garden?
In reality, there are several strategies you can try that could help you save time and energy in your garden.
In our "3 Proven Ways to Be A Proactive Gardener," we'll expand on what a proactive gardener is and give you specific ways to BECOME MORE PROACTIVE!
This episode is meant for any level of gardener who wants to learn different techniques to use in their garden.
Also, if you want to first learn the difference between proactive and reactive garden strategies, listen to DIY Garden Minute Ep. 43: Proactive vs. Reactive Garden Strategies.
Deer Resistant Plants, Drought Tolerant Plants, and Designed Weed Control?
You want to be proactive, but you're not sure where to start.
You need to be strategic.
Have you tried making physical modifications to your garden?
Three examples we'll present will help you:
- Lessen animal damage to your garden plants
- Decrease plant stress
- Reduce weeds
Listen to this podcast for these specific ways you can change up your garden with long-lasting results for specific problems.
You can find the Show Notes below with the links to different plants and tools to help you get these 3 Proven Ways to Be A Proactive Gardener started!
Episodes Show Notes:
Today's topic is 3 Proven Ways to Be Proactive in Your Garden!
(Click each link below to purchase these plants on Amazon now!)
- For Deer Damage and Resistant Plants.
- For Pest and Disease Occurrences by Drought stress.
- For Weed Control.
These 3 Proven Ways to Be A Proactive Gardener can help you get on top of your garden's needs for the long-term!
You'll also begin to notice other positive effects like encouraging pollinators, less need for water usage, and healthier soil and overall garden ecosystem.
See, we are helping you maintain your garden and adding a little extra value that you can bank on for years to come! Pretty Sweet, Right!?!
See ya in the Garden!
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden's free resource page! We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@spokengarden.com
- Share our show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Subscribe on iTunes
Proactive vs. Reactive Garden Strategy
Learn 3 proven way to be a proactive gardener and give your garden long-term benefits.
Mulching Cheat Sheet Guide from our Free Resources Library
What You'll Learn:
- How to lessen or remove any Deer damage to your garden plants.
- To choose drought tolerant or resistant plants to lessen stress and pest/disease susceptibility.
- Then to control and prevent weeds by plant spacing.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 43: Proactive vs Reactive Garden Strategy, Explained!
- Ep. 21: Proactive Weed Control Strategies For Any Season
- Best Pruning Shears For Any Gardener!
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 30: Understanding Basic Plant Growth
Other Gardening Products Related To This Podcast You Might Not Have:
- Best pruning shears
- Hand saw: folding or fixed
- Blower: hand-held or backpack, gas or electric
- Leaf Rake: metal or plastic
- Hard Rake: metal
- Pitch Fork