An Interview with Sean!
In this podcast, learn how Sean's career with plants began when he was very young and how his past influenced his present love of plants.
What You'll Learn:
- How Sean's family owned a rhododendron farm.
- Sean's background and degrees in Horticulture.
- How he passed up on an opportunity to pursue his Doctorate in Horticulture.
- How he started Spoken Garden as an outlet from his day job.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
A Lifelong Passion for Plants and Plant Care
Did your love of plants begin at an early age, or is it more of a recent thing?
Sean's love of gardening and plants started a long time ago when he was young. Today, he teaches others how to create and care for their own plants with love and dedication.
On this episode, Allison is going to interview Sean about how his past influenced his present love of plant care and ESPECIALLY his love of teaching others about plant care.
Listen to learn about his past and what led him to create both the Spoken Garden podcast and the DIY Garden Minute podcasts.
Thanks for Listening!!!
That's all for this episode! You can find other great podcast topics on our podcast page at spokengarden.com/podcast or find us on your favorite podcast platform and Alexa!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@spokengarden.com
- Share our show or follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.