Join our Spring Garden Boot Camp Challenge and get your garden in shape!
You need to clean up your garden from the winter months but you're overwhelmed with how much work needs to be done.
Also, you might be short on time and need to make every moment in your yard count.
Come join our Spring Garden Boot Camp Challenge and get your garden whipped into shape for a great start to the year!
In "Our Spring Garden Challenge" - DIY Garden Minute Ep. 71 - we'll explain how to join our boot camp, boot camp rules, the contest, and our Spoken Garden "Swag Bag" of prizes for 3 lucky winners.
This episode is meant for any gardener who wants to get their garden in shape!
What is the Spring Garden Challenge?
This is our 2nd annual Spring Garden Boot Camp Challenge and the goal is to help you clean up your garden, improve its look, and make it healthy!
The challenge officially starts on April 1st and runs until April 31st, but you can join the challenge anytime either during April, May, or after.
You will receive a free calendar for the month of April which is broken down into weekly timed tasks covering general yard maintenance.
The tasks will cover:
- Lawn maintenance
- Container clean up
- Various other clean up tasks
It's a lot to accomplish in one month, but that's why it's our challenge to YOU to get it done! Do you accept our challenge? Sign up and let's get started!
How to Sign Up and Participate
Ready to sign up? You can begin the Challenge now!
Once you have signed up, you can click on the confirm button in the confirmation email we will send you and THEN YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD OUR SPRING BOOT CAMP CHALLENGE CALLENDAR! Awesome, right!?!
Don't worry; we wouldn't put it out there unless we thought you could do it. We are here to help you be successful in your garden and what better way than to challenge you.
Again, you can go to the Boot Camp Challenge sign up page to get started.
Boot Camp Contest Rules
On top of this year's Spring Garden Boot Camp Challenge, we are also having a contest for any Boot Camp Challenge participant to send us one before and one after picture of how you transformed your garden over the challenge.
Three contest participants will receive our "Swag Bag" containing:
- 1 Corona hand pruning shearer ($22 value)
- 1 packet of organic, non-GMO vegetable seeds ($4-5 value)
- 1 packet of organic, non-GMO flower seeds ($4-5 value)
- 1 cotton 14x14-inch Spoken Garden tote bag ($17.50 value)
If you would like to participate for your chance to earn a Spoken Garden "Swag Bag" (there are only 3 available), read our contest rules.
Spring Challenge Conclusion
Are you ready to kick your garden into high gear for the spring and summer season?
Join our 2019 Spring Garden Boot Camp Challenge and get ready to have a healthy yard!
Now we want to hear from you!
What area of your garden needs the most work?
Let us know by leaving a quick comment below. Thanks!
That's all for this DIY garden minute episode!
You can find other one-minute topics on our podcast page at spokengarden.com/podcast
Find us on your favorite podcast platform and Alexa through MyPod or AnyPod!
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden's free resource page!
We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@spokengarden.com
- Share our show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Join our Spring Garden Challenge and get your garden in shape!
Subscribe on iTunes
Spring Garden Challenge
Learn about how you can join in the fun and be a part of our 2nd Sprig Garden Boot Camp Challenge!
What You'll Learn:
- How you can join the challenge
- The rules for this year's challenge
- Information about our contest rules and prizes
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Square Foot Gardening, Defined - DIY Garden Minute Ep. 66
- Mulch Basics Explained! - DIY Garden Minute Ep. 7
- Top 7 Reasons Mulching Your Garden is Beneficial
- Best Pruning Shears For Any Gardener!
- Understanding Basic Plant Growth - DIY Garden Minute Ep. 30
Other Gardening Products Related To This Podcast You Might Not Have:
- Best pruning shears
- Hand saw: folding or fixed
- Blower: hand-held or backpack, gas or electric
- Leaf Rake: metal or plastic
- Hard Rake: metal